DITTO Orientation Day
Wednesday June 28 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
COST - $30
We have listened to you.
You told us you wAnt to sew clothes,
But you want support when you are ready.
You love the concept of DITTO patterns to make your clothes.
You would like to be part of the DITTO Sewing Club at Dragonfly Quilting & Gifts.
When you need help we will be their for you. to support you.
DITTO Orientation Day will teach you the basics needed to navigate DITTO
Printed notes will be handed out to all students for future reference
We will show you how to
- Take the proper measurements
- Enter the measurements into the DITTO program
- Navigate how to find the perfect pattern for you
- Show you how to project the pattern onto the fabric.
- Show you how to cut out the fabric for your next project.
Once you have taken the Ditto Orientation program, consumers can then rent out DITTO for a reasonable fee.
Please note Dragonfly Quilting & Gifts has the rights as a Husqvarna Viking / Singer dealer to offer DITTO until DITTO becomes available to purchase by the consumer,
DITTO Rental Fees - $5 per 15 minute increments
This fee includes
- Finding your pattern
- Entering your measurements.
- Projecting the pattern onto the fabric
- Cutting out the pattern onto fabric.
Please note, all patterns cut MUST be cut on fabric,
Sorry, NO paper cutting will be allowed.
Need extra help, our staff will be there for you.
Please understand that if the staff are needed to spend time to guide you a fee of $5 per 15 minutes will be charged.
This charge will only apply if consumers are needing help for the basic use of the program which was taught during Orientation.
Our staff will help you for no charge
- to calibrate DITTO
- We will supply the cutting mat and rotary cutters.
- Give you an opinion on your decisions, that is the fun part
Now lets start sewing