Dragonfly Quilting and Gifts was created to fill the need of local quilt stores which have been closing over the last few years.
Centrally located in Surrey, B.C. on 176th St. and 64th ave 1 minute north of the Cloverdale Race Track
WE ARE 35 MINUTES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER MAINLAND.
LOTS OF PARKING
- 10 minutes north from the I-5 border crossing.
- 7 minutes south from Hwy 1 at 176th St (exit 53)
- 30 minutes from Vancouver
Dragonfly Quilting & Gifts has created an experience for every quilter who enters our store. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you with all your quilting needs.
We now carry Husqvarna Viking Sewing machines plus Singer products.
The store was designed for the quilter.
- 6,000 square feet OPEN STORE concept to see all the fabric at once.
- Amazing lighting.
- 4 Large tables just for you to coordinate your fabric.
- Friendly staff to help you with colour and inspiration.
- Canada's largest colour wall of 100% cotton tone on tones and whites and creams will mesmerize you.
- Hundreds of books, patterns, notions and quilt kits are available in store and online at dragonflyquiltingand gifts.com
- Weekly events and classes are available in store and online.
Kevin Williams owner of Dragonfly Quilting & Gifts has been involved in the fabric industry for 35 years. He believes in giving back to the community. In addition, hundreds of metres a year are donated to help the community give back.
We welcome groups of quilters. We have lots of parking and room for charter buses.
Looking forward to seeing you.